Working together, cooperative members can:
• Transform vacant buildings into vibrant commercial properties
• Reduce the extraction that occurs when local businesses have to pay rent to landlords wholly disconnected from the community
• Give the neighborhood greater power and influence over its own future
• Support a more inclusive economic justice culture
• Value the market contributions of people from more income levels
How to join:
There are two options become a member of MIC.
Online Membership Agreement - Complete an online version of the Membership Agreement and pay the membership fee of $100 electronically.
Mail In Membership Agreement - Complete our Mail In Membership Agreement below and mail it to PO BOX 40595 Saint Paul, MN 55104, along with your check for the $100 membership fee. If you would prefer to deliver your form in person, please email email@example.com to make arrangements.